When Ordering Music,
Please Include the Following Information:
1. Catalog number.
4. Material needed: Score, set of parts, extra parts. Remember that a set of parts includes strings in the quantities 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, except where the catalog states otherwise. Parts for solo instruments and keyboard parts, if available, must be ordered separately if they are not included in the set. If additional copies of string parts are needed, they must also be ordered separately.
5. Shipment method desired. You may allow us to determine the best method of shipping your order by giving us the date that the material is required.
6. Please indicate whether the material is being purchased or rented. If you are renting, please tell us the date of your performance(s).
7. Your customer number, if you have an account. There is a $10.00 minimum for billing on open accounts. If you do not have an account, you may pay for your order in one of two ways.
a) Check or money order with your order. Please contact our sales office for an estimate of shipping and handling charges.
b) Credit Card. We accept MasterCard, VISA, and American Express. Shipping and handling charge will be billed to your credit card along the cost of your order. If you choose this method of payment, please include the following information:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Credit Card Security Code
- Daytime telephone number
8. CANADIAN CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: Checks must be drawn on United States banks only. We can accept Canadian Postal Money Orders made payable in U.S. funds to Edwin F. Kalmus only.
YOUR COOPERATION IN PROVIDING THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED, AND WILL HELP TO EXPEDITE THE SHIPPING OF YOUR ORDERS.
A SET OF PARTS consists of one of each of the parts listed in the score with a total string count of 22.214.171.124.2. In the case of certain titles of sacred music and most stage words (operas and ballets), the set of parts includes a total string count of 126.96.36.199.1. These titles are identified in the catalog as "strings 188.8.131.52.1." Also, there is a small number of works whose string configuration has been specified by the composer. These are identified by their exact instrumentation, and as "set as scored." In all three of these cases, additional string parts must be ordered separately.
Concerto solo parts, where available, are generally not included in the sets unless so indicated; if a separate price is given for these, they are available and must be ordered separately. If such parts are part of the orchestration, but are not available, they will be indicated by square brackets, thus: [pf solo]. Orchestral keyboard parts, however, are generally included in the set.
A number of titles in this catalog are sold as Set C only. A Set C includes a score and one of each part listed in the score plus extra strings 184.108.40.206.4. for a total string count of 220.127.116.11.5.
Any woodwind, brass or percussion part from any work in this catalog may be purchased separately. The cost of these parts is the same as the string price. Vocal scores are available for nearly every opera, choral or vocal work in this catalog.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the instrumentations shown in this catalog are accurate. The standard format has been used, in which the first four figures refer to woodwinds and the second four refer to brass. Other instruments are listed separately. For example: 2,2,2,2 - 4,2,3,1 timp, perc, hp, str indicates 2 each of flutes, oboes, clarinets and bassoons, four horns, two trumpets, three trombones, one tuba, timpani, percussion, one harp and strings.
Principal auxiliary instruments (piccolo, English horn,
bass clarinet, contrabassoon Wagner tuba, cornet and
euphonium) are linked to their respective instruments with
either a 'd' if the same player doubles the auxiliary
instrument, or a '+' if an extra player is required.
Instruments shown in parentheses have been designated by the
composer or arranger as optional, and may be omitted. Thus:
All authorized returns must have a return authorization number, which must be clearly written on the invoice supplied. All rental returns must include a copy of the invoice with the music to ensure that credit will be given. To obtain a return authorization number, call or write our Retail Sales Department. We will gladly issue return authorizations numbers for defective or incorrectly supplied music. Unauthorized returns will be refused by our Receiving Department.
- Edwin F. Kalmus & Co., Inc.
- Music Publishers
- P.O. Box 5011
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Telephone: (561) 241-6340
- Fax: (561) 241-6347
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: http://www.efkalmus.com
Click on the link above to go to our secure order form page. This page will open as a new window in your web browser to enable the option of using the browser's copy and paste feature to fill out the form when using the online database. To place an order, simply fill out the required information and click on the "send" button. If you prefer, fill out the required information, print the page directly from your web browser and fax directly to the number (561-241-6347) printed on the form. Repeat this process as often as necessary for large orders.
Nostalgia Series |
Search | LudwigMasters | Klavier | Catalog Request | How to Order | Order Form | Contact Us